Recently the Gardena One-Stop AJCC expanded to nearly double the space which includes:
- 700 square foot conference room for employer recruitments.
- Business clothes closet for clients sponsored by Kaiser Permanente.
- Space for New Opportunities Charter School, which will offer and conduct their High School Diploma program and ESL classes for the Gardena community.
Meeting the needs of Gardena businesses is a primary objective of the Gardena One-Stop Center. Among the principal ways that this is accomplished are:
- New hire and job placement resources
- Publicizing Positions
- Broadcasting Available Jobs to Candidates
- Targeting Recruitments
- Job Fairs
Business Support & Services:
- Rapid Response & Lay-Off Aversion Services
- Information on Business Incentives
- Customized Training
- No Cost Workshops
- Incumbent Worker Training
- Job Matching
- Work Readiness Support
- Skills Testing
- Reference Checks
- Custom Services