Gardena Is Home
G3 URBAN, A GARDENA-BASED RESIDENTIAL HOME BUILDING COMPANY.
If you’re driving along Rosecrans Avenue in Northern Gardena, G3 Urban’s new flagship townhome development, Rosecrans Place, will immediately catch your eye. Rosecrans Place is a brand new 113-unit solar-powered, all-electric townhome community that will be finished this Summer.
Rosecrans Place is made up of nine distinct floorplans ranging from two-bedroom homes that offer well-designed open-concept living areas, to spacious five-bedroom residences. They offer three styles to choose from: townhomes, single family homes and live/work homes. All units come equipped with state-of-the-art kitchens featuring Samsung appliances and beautiful granite countertops.
Although G3 Urban is new to Gardena, their team has over 100 years of experience building superior-quality homes with customer‑centric service and impeccable design.
Want to learn more about G3 Urban and Rosecrans Place? Visit: www.rosecransplace.com or call/text (925) 876-9985 for more information.
Notable Features and things that set G3 Urban & this new home community apart:
- All homes are solar powered, all-electric and pre-plumbed for electric vehicle charging. G3 Urban puts sustainability first, and their homeowners enjoy the perks of living green.
- Every floorplan has a dedicated Tech Space, so whether you work from home full-time, telecommute occasionally, or just need a quiet space for your kids to work on homework, we’ve got you covered.
- The gated community offers that neighborhood feel while still being conveniently located in the heart of Los Angeles. The opportunities for family fun, exquisite dining, and weekend expeditions are limitless.
- Bright, airy, and spacious floorplans – featuring expansive 9 ft. ceilings throughout, with 10 ft. ceilings in select master bedrooms, 8 ft interior doors and well-placed, large windows.
- Select units featuring private outdoor spaces:
- Private yards
- Front patios
- Expansive decks with scenic views
- The G3 team conducts an “All Hands Walk Through” with homebuyers at the time closing. The G3 family is committed to delivering a final product their homebuyers will love and cherish for years to come.
Frequently asked questions about G3 Urban:
What does the future in Gardena look like for G3 Urban?
Rosecrans Place is currently under development. We are also working on Walnut Place, a new 52 unit community adjacent to Gardena Place, the first community we finished in 2019. We look forward to continuing to root ourselves in the community itself.
Our goal is to bring fresh housing to well-located areas. We focus on coastal infill, and Gardena is perfectly-located for our buyer profile.
Who are your buyers?
They are employed throughout Los Angeles all the way south into Orange County. Our buyers are in education, medical, aerospace, and science industries. We’re very pleased with the diverse workforce who are interested in our product, here in Gardena.
Tell us about Rosecrans Place’s Pricing?
Rosecrans Place’s pricing starts in the high $600’s. All properties incorporate smart technology and luxury standard finishes.
When will all of the homes at Rosecrans Place be finished?
What separates G3 from other developers?
G3 incorporates Solar panels; Ring doorbells; Nest thermostats; USB Charging stations; Smart garage doors; Keyless entry; Granite countertops; 8-foot interior doors; and Samsung stainless steel appliances.
Where is G3 Urban’s Office?
G3 Urban is a Gardena-based, family-owned and operated company. You can visit their corporate office at 15235 So. Western Ave, Gardena, CA 90249